We provide FREE one-on-one college counseling to high achieving students.
What we do
We help 1st Generation students get into their best-Fit college by providing One-on-One college counseling.
How we Do it
We believe in the power of one-on-one advising.
We pair academically motivated students with a College Catalyst who acts as their personal educational advisor. Advisors provide the information, guidance, and support that students and families need to navigate the college selection and application process.
Students can apply for CatalyzED College starting January 1st of their Junior year.
Once selected, students meet with their College Catalyst a minimum of 12 times during Junior and Senior, meetings cover the following:
- ACT/SAT registration and study plans
- College campus visits
- Creating a college list
- Writing your personal statement
- Filling out applications
- Writing supplemental essays
- Finding scholarships
- Completing financial aid forms
- Comparing offers and making decisions
- College Enrollment process
- Adjusting to College Life